If you want to detail your car, the first thing you need is the best pressure washer for foam cannon. There are many to choose from, so we will help you out.
Pressure washers come in different power. An electric pressure washer, not gas, is a better choice as it has the best compatibility for cleaning a car.
Today, we will show you at least nine options for the best pressure washer for foam cannon. But, in the end, we would love it if you checked our recommendations for the best pressure washer for foam cannon and buy one that fits your specific needs.
- 1 What Is A Foam Cannon?
- 2 Why Do You Need the Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon?
- 3 Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon: 9 Best Options
- 3.1 1. Best Budget Choice: Greenworks 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer (Upright Hand-Carry) PWMA Certified
- 3.2 2. Best for Starters: Stanley Electric Pressure Washer, SLP2050, 2-in-1 Mobile Cart or Detach Portable Use with Detergent Tank, 2050 Max PSI, 1.4 GPM, Great for Washing Cars
- 3.3 3. Best for Safety: WHOLESUN WS 3000 Electric Pressure Washer 2.4GPM Power Washer 1600W High Pressure Cleaner Machine with 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon for Cars, Homes, Driveways, Patios (Blue)
- 3.4 4. Best for General Use: Coyardor CP2500 Electric Pressure Washer 2100 PSI 1.8 GPM, with 50 ft Flexible Pressure Washer Hose, Quick Connectors, Foam Cannon, 5 Nozzle Tips, Premium Accessories Compatible with Gas Power Washer
- 3.5 5. Best for Mobility: AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Pressure Washer, Classic Design, 2050 PSI
- 3.6 6. Best for Auto-Detailing: Adam's Electric Pressure Washer 2.0 - Powerful 1.4 GPM 2000 PSI Car Wash Pressure Washer Sprayer | Snub Nose & Tip Attachment | Use W/ Car Soap | Patio Boat RV Motorcycle Car Garage Deck (2.0 Machine)
- 3.7 7. Best for Medium Duty Work: AgiiMan 3380PSI Electric Pressure Washer - High Power Pressure Washers 2.0 GPM + 1800W with Spray Gun 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon and Hose Reel for Cars, Homes, Driveways, Patios, Blue
- 3.8 8. Best for Simple Tasks: PAXCESS [Upgraded Version] Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Power Washer High Pressure Cleaner with 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon for Car, Home, Driveway, Patio
- 3.9 9. Best for Durability: Karcher K1700 1700 PSI TruPressure Electric Power Pressure Washer with Turbo, 15°, & Soap Nozzles - 1.2 GPM
- 4 Summary: Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon
What Is A Foam Cannon?
Before we discuss the best pressure washer for foam cannon, it is crucial to first be clear about what a foam cannon is.
A foam cannon is a car washing product that you can use to mix an ideal proportion of air, soap, and water to form thick suds, and then spray over your car using the power of a pressure washer. It has a fitting, opening filter, and nozzle. It also has a soap control knob. The canister is what holds the soap.
Why Do You Need the Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon?
You need the best pressure washer for foam cannon to efficiently deliver the foam to the car. The usual way of cleaning a car is by applying soap manually. This process is tedious. With the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon, you can apply soap evenly and at a faster rate.
Another advantage of the electric pressure washer with foam cannon is removing the dirt and grime without exerting too much effort. The pressure from the machine and the liquid are the things that eliminate soot from the car.
If you use an electric pressure washer with foam cannon, remove dirt without damaging the paint. The foam applicator applies the soap, and it slides the dirt along with the liquid. If you use a sponge to wipe off dirt, you may end up scratching your car.
Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon: 9 Best Options
1. Best Budget Choice: Greenworks 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer (Upright Hand-Carry) PWMA CertifiedCheck on Amazon
Versatility is what makes this hand-carry pressure washer earn a spot in our roundup of the best pressure washer for foam cannon. You can also position it vertically or horizontally, whichever is more convenient for your cleaning task. This machine is also highly portable—it is designed it in a way that you can carry it easily like a small luggage.
What is also appealing is the very affordable price tag. This machine costs less than $100, making it our most budget option for the best pressure washer for foam cannon.
This washer does not have wheels, but it is lightweight. There is a handle at the top of the pressure washer, which is securely built into the sturdy body.
- Small Motor – despite the small motor and body, it generates enough power to clean. It can also stand vertically or sit horizontally.
- Multiple Use – it can do both light and medium duty cleaning jobs. It is not meant for industrial use, but it can clean your patio, deck, car, walls, and garage floors.
- Sufficient Power – the machine generates 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM. The pressure washer is an excellent choice for cleaning vehicles. It does not produce super strong power that can damage your car’s paint.
- Quick Nozzle – the connectors here do not require threads. They are all using the quick-connect style, which makes it easy to change the nozzles. The product also comes with two nozzles—the 25-degree and 40-degree quick-connect ones.
- Long Hose and Cord – the hose length is 25 feet; the power cord is 35 feet long.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Long cords
- The machine does not need oil, so no maintenance is needed
- There are only two nozzles instead of four or five
- The electric cord is not compliant with GFCI standards
Buy this product if you need a versatile pressure washer, especially if you want something that you can easily move around. It is suitable for people who have huge properties to clean.
2. Best for Starters: Stanley Electric Pressure Washer, SLP2050, 2-in-1 Mobile Cart or Detach Portable Use with Detergent Tank, 2050 Max PSI, 1.4 GPM, Great for Washing CarsCheck on Amazon
The best pressure washer for foam cannon that is electric that we recommend for heavy grime and filth is the Stanley SLP2050. What makes it different from other pressure washers is that it is 2-in-1. It can work as a standalone or with a cart.
This model is the best pressure washer for foam cannon for people who need to move the washer. While it is heavy at 36 pounds, it is easy to push or pull around.
- Mobile cart – the washer comes with a detachable cart. It is up t you if you want the washer to sit somewhere else or on its cart.
- Wrap Around – there is a provision on the washer itself where you can wrap the wire after use.
- Powerful motor – this washer generates up to 2050 PSI and 1.4 gallons per minute.
- Accessories – your purchase comes with a spray gun, extension wand, 25-foot high-pressure hose, and a 35-foot electric cord. It also comes with five nozzles.
- It comes with all the accessories that you need
- It has a long hose and electric cord
- It has a push-button start
- A little costly compared to other washers
But this is the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon if you are looking for something easy to lug around. It is still lightweight compared to gas-powered washers.
Apart from ease of use, it also has a powerful motor to clean grime and dirt. As a result, there is no need to sand or scrape decks and fences to make them look new.
3. Best for Safety: WHOLESUN WS 3000 Electric Pressure Washer 2.4GPM Power Washer 1600W High Pressure Cleaner Machine with 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon for Cars, Homes, Driveways, Patios (Blue)Check on Amazon
This model is the best pressure washer for foam cannon if you are concerned about safety. What makes it different from other washers is that it has a lock switch and a ground fault circuit protection.
What it means is that the washer reduces the risk of electric shock. It is an excellent washer if you are doing cleaning jobs at home and there are pets or kids around.
- High pressure – the pressure washer comes with an 1800-watt motor; it can pump at 3000 PSI or less and 2.4 GPM.
- Leak-proof – the connections of the pressure washer are leak-proof. The nozzles fit in tightly. It comes with a 22mm metal garden hose connector.
- Long hose – it comes with a 20-foot high-pressure hose. The connection is metal, so you can avoid water leakage.
- Warranty – enjoy two years of warranty and excellent customer support 24/7.
- Safe from electric shock
- Has an automatic stop system if not in use
- Powerful motor at 1800 watts
- Has a large detergent bottle
- Has after-sales support
- The actual PSI may be less than advertised
Buy this pressure washer if you want a powerful motor. With 3000 PSU and 3.4 GPM, you can use it to clean up heavy debris and soot from metals, bricks, and decks. It is also ideal for cars as it comes with different nozzles.
4. Best for General Use: Coyardor CP2500 Electric Pressure Washer 2100 PSI 1.8 GPM, with 50 ft Flexible Pressure Washer Hose, Quick Connectors, Foam Cannon, 5 Nozzle Tips, Premium Accessories Compatible with Gas Power WasherCheck on Amazon
The Coryador CP2500 is the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon for multiple purposes. What makes it unique is its ergonomic design. It is easy to use and store, and it packs the right kind of power. You can use it for a variety of jobs at home.
- Powerful Motor – the washer comes with an 1800-watt motor, and it can deliver 2100 PSI at a rate of 1.6 gallons per minute.
- High-Quality Hose – the hose that comes with your purchase is not only kink-free but also long. The 50-foot hose is designed for high pressure too.
- Durable Gun – the gun that comes with the washer is not like other plastic guns. It is made to withstand high pressure. It has a steel rod, lance, and high-quality ABS body.
- Total Stop System – if the washer is not used, the machine will stop.
- High power at 1800 watts
- It offers just enough power at 2100 PSI
- Easy to store
- It has a durable pressure gun
- It comes with a kink-resistant hose
- A little expensive
- Not ideal for heavy-duty cleaning tasks
This model is the best pressure washer for foam cannon if you want one that has multiple cleaning capabilities. You can use it on your patio, car, truck, deck, and even walls. The accessories that come with it are of professional grade. Overall, we recommend this for general use.
5. Best for Mobility: AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Pressure Washer, Classic Design, 2050 PSICheck on Amazon
Versatility is what this pressure washer offers. We can say that it is the best pressure washer for foam cannon for people who want something lightweight.
This pressure washer comes with a mobile cart, so it is your option to use it as a stand-alone or with its cart. Overall, it is the best portable washer on our list.
- Mobile – it comes with a mobile cart
- Storage – it has built-in storage for everything like nozzles, hose, and the gun
- Power – it generates 2050 PSI, which is 42x more powerful than a garden hose
- Quiet – the engine is designed to be quiet, so you will not disturb neighbors
- Support – it comes with a warrant for two years; there is also a support channel where you can contact the manufacturer for issues.
- It comes with a two-wheel trolley
- Has storage for all parts and components
- The detergent tank is removable
- It has a flexible and kink-free hose
- Has 15- and 25-degree nozzles
- Suitable for light cleaning jobs only
Buy this pressure washer if you want something easy to use and move around. It is also one of the best for light cleaning jobs. As a lightweight washer, we recommend it to people who want a washer for cars and motorcycles but not for heavy-duty cleaning.
6. Best for Auto-Detailing: Adam's Electric Pressure Washer 2.0 - Powerful 1.4 GPM 2000 PSI Car Wash Pressure Washer Sprayer | Snub Nose & Tip Attachment | Use W/ Car Soap | Patio Boat RV Motorcycle Car Garage Deck (2.0 Machine)Check on Amazon
We can say that this model is the best pressure washer for foam cannon if you need a long hose. It is unique as it comes with a 40-foot steel braided hose. The coupler is 3/8 inches, and it is easy to connect and disconnect.
- Professional Grade – this pressure washer comes with a snub-nosed trigger, spray nozzle, and brass inlet water connection. As such, there are no leaks.
- No Maintenance – since it is electric, there is no need to oil the machine. It also has an auto-start and stop feature. The pump and motor do not require maintenance, and they will last for years.
- No Shock – the wire is protected with GFCI technology. It reduces the risk of shock. In addition to this, the wire is 35 feet in length.
- High Pressure – it can generate p to 2500 PSI at 1.8 gallons per minute. It is best used for car detailing and cleaning dirt and grime in the undercarriage.
- Universal Parts – the parts are not exclusively-sized. It means you can buy parts from other brands, and they will fit in this machine.
- It has a long 40-foot hose and a hose holster
- It has a two-wheel trolley
- The design is ergonomic, and it has storage areas for the parts
- No maintenance required
- It seems overpriced for its build quality
- The pump can fail after prolonged use
This model is the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon for auto-detailers. If you have an auto-detailing business or you want your car to be sparkling clean all the time, buy this model. It is built for auto-detailing, so it has the right pressure for washing cars, trucks, vans, etc.
7. Best for Medium Duty Work: AgiiMan 3380PSI Electric Pressure Washer - High Power Pressure Washers 2.0 GPM + 1800W with Spray Gun 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon and Hose Reel for Cars, Homes, Driveways, Patios, BlueCheck on Amazon
The best pressure washer for foam cannon that requires high power is the AgiiMan 3380. It generates 3380 PSI at 2.0 gallons per minute. Because of its power can deliver better performance than most electric pressure washers on the market today.
- Multiple Use – because of its high pressure, it is suitable for medium duty work; you can use it for cleaning the deck, patio, driveway, siding, and even sheds. It also has multiple cleaning modes. The washer has four quick-connect metal spray tips at varying angles.
- Aluminum Handle – the pressure washer has a telescopic aluminum handle that adjusts to the user’s height.
- Easy Storage – apart from the wheels, there are compartments where you can store nearly all the accessories that come with it. There is a hook where you can roll the power cord too.
- TTS – it use a total stop system; the machine will turn off automatically if not in use. It saves energy and will also last long.
- Customer Support – you can contact the manufacturer anytime if you have an issue.
- Has compartments
- Powerful motor that delivers high pressure
- Automatically stops if not in use
- No maintenance required
- Has wheels for easy movement
- The hose is short at 16 feet
We recommend this best electric pressure washer for foam cannon for medium duty tasks. The manufacturer even made it waterproof with an IPX5 rating. The purchase also comes with four nozzles at varying degrees of angles.
8. Best for Simple Tasks: PAXCESS [Upgraded Version] Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Power Washer High Pressure Cleaner with 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon for Car, Home, Driveway, PatioCheck on Amazon
This model is the best pressure washer for foam cannon if you are looking for value for money. The manufacturer designed it in such a way that you get a medium-grade pressure washer for a low price. It is also different from the others as it puts into consideration the safety of the users.
- High Pressure – the pressure washer can generate up to 3000 PSI at 2.5 GPM. With this power, you can remove deep-seated dirt and grime without damaging your car’s paint.
- Safe to Use – it uses TSS system where the power stops if the gun is not engaged. As such, the pump will not get damaged, and it will last longer.
- Multiple Clean Modes – the product comes with 4 different nozzles at varying degrees (0, 15, 25, 40). These nozzles have a quick-connect feature. Use the one that best fits your task.
- Thoughtful Design – the machine is lightweight, and it only weighs 24 pounds. It has two big wheels for easy movement, and there are three hooks where you can place your power cord.
- Warranty and Service – the product comes with two years of warranty. You can also depend on the manufacturer for customer service 24/7.
- Easy to use
- Long cord at 35 feet
- Comes with warranty
- High pressure and high power
- Safe to use
- Pressure is lower than what is advertised
- Short hose at 26 feet
Buy this pressure washer if you only need lightweight tasks. While it does have 3000 PSI, it may deliver a lower power than that. We recommend this as the best pressure washer for foam cannon for simple cleaning only.
9. Best for Durability: Karcher K1700 1700 PSI TruPressure Electric Power Pressure Washer with Turbo, 15°, & Soap Nozzles - 1.2 GPMCheck on Amazon
The last best pressure washer for foam cannon that we recommend is the all-new K-1700. You will like it because it is portable, and it delivers just the right amount of pressure for soaping cars.
It has convenient features like the easy on and off switch, an M22 power hose, universal quick nozzles, and a whole lot more.
- TruPressure Tech – unlike other pressure washers, this one delivers what it promises. It generates 2700 PSI at 1.2 GPM.
- Multiple Use – apart from being a foam cannon, it works as a pressure washer for cleaning patios, decks, driveways, and sidewalks.
- High-Pressure Hose – it comes with a 20-inch hose that resists kinks. There is also an onboard hose bucket for easy storage.
- Has on and off switch
- Has an extra storage compartment
- The detergent tank is removable
- Universal couplings; will accept other accessories
- The warranty is not full; you may pay for some parts and shipping
Buy this pressure washer if you want to set it up in less than five minutes. It is so easy to assemble and use. In addition, we are adding this as the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon in our list because of the half-gallon detergent tank that comes with it.
Summary: Best Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon
Overall, the best pressure washer for foam cannon depends on what you need. As you may have seen, not all of them have the same hose length and PSI.
To make an informed decision about the best pressure washer for foam cannon, you must first ask yourself what it is that you need. You can also check your workspace and sockets to find out which pressure washer to buy.